June was a busy month at the Gorilla Compound with several programs coming to an end. We also were busy welcoming new as well as returning athletes to the Gorilla Compound for a big summer of training.
A special shout out to our graduating athletes. Josh Page, Natalie McGowan and Hayden Theophile. We are very proud of all that you have accomplished and cannot wait to see what the future holds.
What Have We Been Doing?
- June marked the end of the school and the end of another extremely successful year of the Parkland Student Athlete Academy Sport Performance Program. We saw growth in both the Jr. High and the High School programs. There is still time to register for the 2023/24 school year.
- As we kicked off July we welcomed several new and returning athletes to E.A.T.S. for their off-season programs.
- Our first training cycle with The Spruce Grove Cougars Bantam Football team concluded in June. We look forward to working with the team again in August as they prepare for the fall football season.
- We also finished up with our first ever Corporate Fitness program that we delivered to SMS Equipment staff at their Acheson Branch.
- We cleared out some old equipment that was not seeing much use and created some invaluable open spaces.
- Suns out guns out - LIMITED EDITION Gorilla Gear Tank Tops will be available till the end of July. https://www.eliteathletetrainingsystems.com/shop
- E.A.T.S. Event - July 22, 2023 E.A.T.S. Street Hockey and BBQ. RSVP on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/1pid2vjNB
- We have started coordinating with Parkland Athletic Club for the return of our local hockey team training in the fall.
- Another new coach will be joining the E.A.T.S. team of coaches, stay tuned for details.
As always we would love to hear from you regarding your experience at E.A.T.S. If you have questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 780-803-8398.
We would also love it if you shared your E.A.T.S. experience by completing a google review: https://g.page/r/CYHUS3l3Rr9gEB0/review
If you haven't subscribed to Grunts & Grumbles; what are you waiting for: http://eepurl.com/ifU2g9